Installation of hoists
At Hidrarel we carry out the installation of high-quality hoists.
We work with a wide variety of hoists, adaptable to different types of crane bridges or load lifting machines.
Our hoist installation service is carried out by a specialized technical team in this type of machinery and its components, in such a way that we offer you all the guarantees regarding its results.
¿What is hoist?
The hoist is a machine composed of two or more pulleys and also a chain, rope, or cable
The function of the hoist is to lift loads taking advantage of the mechanical advantage offered by this system, which allows for less effort.
Due to its ability to lift and move heavy objects, it is very useful and commonly used in all types of companies, industries, and workshops.
Usually, the hoist is part of another more complex machinery or structure, such as crane bridges, of which it is a part, to transport and lift loads of different weights and dimensions.
TYPES OF HOISTS
In the market, we can find different types of hoists since their use can be very varied.
When classifying them by types, we can do so taking into account different characteristics, mainly their handling or the material they are made of.
According to the handling method:
– Manual use: this directly involves the use of human force for lifting the load. In these cases, it is used when it is not necessary to lift large loads.
– Electric use: in these cases, the operation is much simpler since it does not require any human effort.
– Pneumatic use: in this case, the motor is operated by the use of compressed air. Its advantage is that they can operate continuously without the risk of overheating.
Regarding the material they are made of, we can talk about three main types:
– Cable hoists: these models are usually used when a higher lifting speed is required, as well as reaching greater heights. This is a less economical option than chain hoists and requires more space.
– Chain hoists: this is one of the most commonly used materials because it offers guarantees in terms of safety and durability, as well as being more economical than other options. It is especially used in models with lower lifting height.
– Rope hoists: this is a material that is already outdated because other materials offer greater guarantees in terms of load capacity and safety.
At Hidrarel, we offer a wide variety of hoists for all our customers.
At Hidrarel, thanks to our wide range of catalog and being Exclusive Distributors of Ballkancarpodem for Spain, we have different types of cable hoists that can be adapted to different crane bridges, both double-rail and single-rail, as well as suspended ones.
01. Low headroom monorail wire hoist
02. Double Girder Wire Rope Hoist
03. Articulated Monorail Wire Rope Hoist
04. Twin-rail trolley with suspended hoist under frame
05. Leg cable hoist
06. Monorail cable hoist
We offer different types of chain hoists, depending on the needs of your company.
01. Chain hoist EB
02. Chain hoists BYC
03. Chain hoist BC
For those companies that need to move not very heavy loads, and more occasionally, we offer our range of manual cable and lever hoists.
01. Manual Lever Hoist
02. Manual hoist